1 1/2tablespoons curry powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
6 boneless chicken breasts
2 tablespoon cooking oil
1 (14 ounces) coconut milk
1 / 2 onion, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (14,5 oz) of cooked tomatoes, diced
1 (8 ounces) tomato sauce
3 tablespoons sugar
1 / 2 cup toasted coconut
1. In a small b owl combine curry powder, salt and pepper. Rub chicken breasts with curry mixture.
2. Heat oil in large skillet, cook chicken, garlic and onion for 4 minutes or until chicken is brown (turning once). Remove chicken from pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix a small amount of coconut milk with remaining tablespoon of curry powder until well blended. Whisk in the remaining coconut milk.
4. In the saucepan combine the coconut milk mixture, tomatoes, tomato sauce and sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Add chicken breasts to skillet.
5. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink (170F).
6. Sprinkle with coconut before serving. Serve with hot cooked rice.