4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
4 skinless chicken breasts boned and halved
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
2 tablespoons butter
6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
3 / 4 cup chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place half the mushrooms in a 9x13 inch pan.
3. Dip chicken into beaten eggs, roll in bread crumbs.
4. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Brown both sides of chicken in the pan.
5. Place chicken on top of mushrooms, arrange mushrooms left over chicken and cover with mozza rella cheese.
6. Add the chicken broth to pan.
7. Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.